Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I Have Too Many Tabs Up.

Hey world! I would understand if you hate me now. What has it been? Two weeks? I've never hidden the fact that I'm a terrible blogger, but I've just been doing other things recently. But now I have somewhere around five books to review, which actually isn't bad, but still calls for a marathon! Well, maybe not, because I have a 1130 pager coming up...I'll think about that. But you can rest assured that I'm blogging today at least.

So, longer ago than I'd like to admit I finished this book called Dark Halo by Shannon Dittemore. And, fabulous news, I've now read everything she has written! Of course, she's only written this one trilogy so far. Oh yeah, this is book three in the Angel Eyes trilogy. The audible isn't that great - far too breathy and quick for the way I imagine it. And the sample ended quite abruptly! But you can still have the Amazon link

Summaryish: The Terrestrial Veil over Stratus is ripping and soon everyone will be able to see the Celestial as Brielle sees is. But that's not the only things going on - Jake is missing. Was kidnapped by the Dark Prince and Brielle simply must go after him. Once she finds him, she is offered a dark halo. One that can erase her Celestial sight. Her gift - gone, just by replacing one halo for another. She doesn't want to see fear leaking down people's faces anymore...she might just choose blindness. That was a terrible summary. I tried to make it dramatic, but I don't think I succeeded. 

Review: Wowzers! This book was great. Everything from the previous two novels just built and built until it all just exploded in this amazing page turner! Sooo much suspense, sooo much action. Oh, I could just melt! And the characters were so life like it's like they were practically breathing! The story just flew by in a whirlwind, with the perfect balance of action and suspense. I didn't want it to end! But like all good things, it did. And that made me sad. But I'll always have my memories, and you will too, don't worry.

Words to the Characters:

Brielle: Oh, Gabby....

Olivia: I'm wondering about the Daddy now. Is it who I think it is?

Okay, see you tomorrow, or maybe not. Bye!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment