Wednesday, February 4, 2015

More Like Billions, I Think...

Hey world! We're up to post number three! I think I might make it to all the way caught-upness! Keep in mind that two weeks from now is Bring a Friend Day. Or an enemy, I'm not picky. Just bring everyone, and win a lame prize! 

So, just a little bit ago I read this book called A Million Suns by Beth Revis. This is book two in the Across the Universe trilogy. Be careful! Each of these three books have about three different covers, in English at least. I think it's the same book on the inside though. I just put the cover that I personally had over on the left, so yours might look different. In addition to the three novels, I believe I mentioned already that there's several short stories floating around in different locations set in this world. 

Summaryish: Three months have passed since Amy woke up drowning from her cryogenic sleep, and things have changed drastically on Godspeed. After taking the ship off of Phydus, Elder is having extreme difficulties keeping the Feeders from mutiny. For the first time ever, there is conflict aboard the starship. Amy, in the meantime, has uncovered clues left behind by Orion which will lead her to a secret and a choice he says that only she, a person born of Earth, can make. 

Review: Yes. Oh yes, this book is good. I could barely handle the time apart from reading it! It's fast, it's mysterious, it's intriguing, it's everything you want in a book, and it's written well, too! The foreshadowing is still maybe a little much, but I guess maybe that's a good thing, because it makes the book a little more interactive. I always love it when I figure things out before the characters do! So I suppose, in the end I really have nothing to complain about.

Words to the Characters:

Luthor: Oh my gosh, dude, you are messed up. You totally had that coming. 

Elder: Hey, leadership can be tough. But with more experience, things will go much better.

Okay, see you next time. I think I might actually call it quits for today, since I might not have much next week considering how the book I'm reading is going (not well).

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment