Sunday, February 10, 2013

I've Never Been In A Void Before, But It Sounds Fun!!!!

Helllloooooo!!!!!!! It is great to see you again after all this time. I don't even remember the last time I posted. I'm lying, I actually do remember, I just don't know the number of the day! Well, it's the tenth now, I'll try to remember that for next time! Tenth, tenth, tenth. I'm probably going to forget that. Anyways, would you like to talk about books? That questions was just formality; don't answer, I won't be able to hear you.

So, I just finished this book called The Void of Mist and Thunder forth and final installment of The 13th Reality series, written by the increasingly popular James Dashner. I think I've reviewed two books by him on my blog, let me check...Actually it's only one, but I've read all of James Dashner's works except for five! I think he's pretty awesome. Alrighty, last part of this paragraph, the Amazon link! Here you go: Right here is where you will find it!

Summaryish: Alrighty, this is going to be super super duper super difficult to summarize for two reasons that are kind of the same reason in a not the same kind of way. Reason #1: This is the last of a four book series, and I cannot reveal the secrets of books 1-3 or book 4! Reason #2: It's been over a year since I read the other books in the series. So...oh I have an idea! I'll just tell you about this book without telling anything about the others. So after the Blade of Shattered Hope scarred Jane for life, (Woops, I mentioned the penultimate book! Sorry!!) the Forth Dimension started making tears in the Fabric of Reality and seeping into all the other worlds, releasing dangerous fog creatures as it does and destroying the whole world. Yup, that about sums it up. 

Review: I'm having mixed feelings about this book. On the one hand, it was epic and nicely written. But on the other hand, my attention kept wandering and the last sentence of every scene change was structured the same, and that got a little too repetitive. But I really liked the story! I loved how it was a little like magic, but everything was scientifically explained. The ending was really great, in a "Snap, it's over?" kind of way. 

Words to the Characters: 

Sofia: You are my favourite character of the whole series not including Mothball. So really, your my second favourite. I was sad when you weren't very noticeable in the series. I mean, I can count all your lines with one and a half hands. Not cool.

Paul: You make me laugh so much!! 

Tick: So...Karma, huh? Nice. 

Jane: I don't see why everyone thinks your so evil. Okay, trying to kill a whole Reality is kind of evil, but other than that you seem like a nice person!! 

Okay, that's all for now. See y'all next time for an alternant history sci-fi thing. Bye!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment