Sunday, February 24, 2013

I Really Really Wanna Fly On A Dragon Too!!

Hello fellow book lovers! I'm sorry, yet again, for being super naughty and not posting when I should have. It's been three days since I finished the book I'm reviewing now. But don't blame me for my negligence! It's obviously the fault of global warming! All this heat is making my brain all loopy-crazy. Anyways, enjoy the rest of this (late) post.

So, I finished this book called Liberator by Bryan Davis a few days ago. It is the the last book in the Dragons of Starlight series, a series which quite literally rocked my world since I almost fell out of bed when reading it. Anyways, if you wish to purchase it follow these cryptic clues to finding it. First clue: Click here. Second clue: Stop clicking, you're there. 

Summaryish: Okay, so as aforementioned, three whole days and another book have passed since I even glanced in the direction of this book. I try never to forget a plot, but the details have all Gone With The Wind. But I guess that's okay, since I never give details anyway. First, click here to find my review of the book before this one in the same series. Inside that post will be a link to my review of the second book in this series, so then you'll have all of those summaries and in this post I can just say that with a plague ravaging the dragon planet Starlight, stakes are at an all time high when it comes to defeating the dragons and freeing the slaves. And with Koren deathly ill with the disease, the cure seems farther away than ever. Is that enough summarizing or do you want me to tell you that Jason and Elyssa are meeting up with the soldiers of Darksphere and Randall is helping with the cure efforts too? Nah, I'll just leave it at that.

Review: Remember how in my last post about this series I was all like "With Bryan Davis, it takes a while for the story to pick up, and boy has it picked up!" That is still incredibly true. This story whipped by in what seemed like seconds, but when I looked at my clock was actually hours. Fast-paced, dragons, portals, AND plagues? Can't get much better than that...but wait! It did because it also has really fast rivers that can are like "Whoooooaaaaa. Hang on for your life!!!" I love those. 

Words to the Characters:

Jason: You and Elyssa are so cute together!! Thanks for not getting mushy.

Elyssa: Look at what I said  to Jason, and switch your name out with his. 

Koren: It shocks me that this whole inner-battle thing is still going on, I mean, sheesh. 

Marcelle: Seriously, who are you???

I'm finished! I have another book to review, but I think I'm going to wait until tomorrow to post do that just to drive you crazy with suspense. But I do love you! 

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment