Sunday, May 19, 2013

I Love Multi-Plot Books!

Hello world! It is lovely to see you again! I hope you're having a fantastic day full of books and reading and words and all kinds of prepositional phrases! Remember my last post when I said I knew nothing about the book I was reading next? Well, I know oodles about it now and I'm ready to review it! So here I go!

So, earlier today I finished reading this book called Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan, but oddly enough, she spells her name amy kathleen ryan on her book, but the title of the book is all caps, what's up with that? It probably wasn't her idea, though, the jacket designer probably came up with it. Anyways, it's the first in the Sky Chasers trilogy, next up: Spark. I'll bet you're just dying to purchase everything I review, so click here for this books Amazon link! 

Summaryish: Ummm...there are some pretty big secrets going on here, I'm not quite sure what all I should give away. Hmm. I think it just might be safe to say something along the lines of: Two ships are launched out into space to find and colonize a New Earth after our Earth gets too awful to inhabit. And apparently, space causes fertility issues, and you can't populate a New Earth with fertility issues. But one ship solves that issue, and doesn't share how with the other ship, so Ship 2 gets jealous and attacks Ship 1 and kidnaps all the young girls. Now, that's all I can say. Have fun reading it. Wait, I should have said that first, we're at the end of the paragraph now.

Review: This was a great book! I really super enjoyed it! It was fast paced, and full of conspiracies and secrets and people under suspicion! Plus, it had a great plot, and nice characters! There were good guys, and bad guys, and bad guys who were kind of good guys, and even a little bit of neutral characters! Very fun! I'm looking forward to the next book in the series, and the one after that. I might be sad when it's over though. Ending a good series is always tragic. The only thing I didn't really understand was the title, what does the word glow have to do with anything? The stars or something?

Words to the Characters:

Seth: I can't make my mind up about you, good, bad? Confusing. 

Waverly: I like your name, it's really suits you.

Kieren: And you pronounce that how?

That's all for today! Come back next time for my review of yet another book I know nothing about! I think it has something to do with time travel though. Bye!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment