Thursday, May 9, 2013

I Want To Fly So Badly!!!!

Hello everybody!!! Nice to see you! I was just thinking about books, and how awesome they are, how much I love them, and I remembered that I should probably review the one I just finished! So here I am, blogging. I really like blogging. It's fun. But, of course, the only reason I do it is for you - so you don't read bad books, so you do read the good ones. Everything I do on this blog is with you in mind. Okay, sentimental moment over, book time!

So I just finished a book called Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by best-selling author James Patterson. I've reviewed every book in the series so far, that latest of which you can find by clicking here, but  since this is only the third in the Maximum Ride series, there's not that many other posts to look at. Anyways, if you would like to own this novel, you can buy it on Amazon right here. This paragraph is getting boring, so I'm going to end it now.

Summaryish: I'm not going to tell you about how Max, Fang, and the rest of the flock are running for their lives yet again by Eraser-Robots. I'm also not going to tell you about Fang's blog, which is kicking up quite the raucous. I'm not even going to tell you about the flock getting captured once again. No. I won't tell you any of that because it would be WAY to spoilerific. And we all know I'm against spoilers. But what I WILL tell you is that there are bunches of plot twists, shocks, and surprises that will keep you guessing until the very end. 

Review: Okay, because I made a solemn vow to honestly give an unbiased review, I must say I was a little disappointed. It's like the longer this series goes on, the more unbelievable and harder to take seriously it gets. It's almost as if this book is sliding down into the dusty realm of too-much-make-believe. It's getting harder to daydream about sprouting wings and taking to the skies. I don't know why though, that's just what it feels like. But I did enjoy reading it, it was a great book! In fact, I loved it! I'm just worried that the next book in the series will feel a little too...I don't even know the word. Oh, I know! Maybe it's getting a little too scientifically improbable, you know, for a science fiction book. 

Words to the Characters:

Max: Sheesh, make up your mind.

Fang: So, in the book it kind of talks about how you don't say much, but in the entire series, you actually talk more than Nudge. Anyone else sensing a contradiction?

Ari: You know, you're not such a bad guy after all.

Angel: You scare me, just a little.

I'm done here. I hope you enjoyed my review! Tootaloo cockatoos! See y'all next time for a series-beginner!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment