Wednesday, May 29, 2013

You Know The Title I Used Last Time I Reviewed Something In This Series? Transcribe It Here.

Hey world! How's it going? Guess what!!!! I now have over 1000 page views!!!!!!! Isn't that exciting? Blogs grow up so fast. Tear. But a happy tear. Anyways, I'm really excited about this post! But I'm also sad, since I don't have any other books to read now. I'm all out. I need to go to the library, but when? When oh when will this lack of books end! It's almost apocalyptic! Yikes! But to calm me down, I'm going to continue this blog post.

So, I just finished this book called Skyship Academy: Crimson Rising by the brilliant Nick James! It's the second in the Skyship Academy series! Actually, I think it's a trilogy. The third book, Strikeforce, should be out in September! I'm so excited!!!! I reviewed book one somewhere around here, and if you want to buy it, not book one, the one I'm reviewing now, it would be in your best interest to click here.

Summaryish: You know how last time I read something in this series I didn't summarize but instead referred you to another blog? Well...it's always nice to revisit the past. This book was just so awesome, I can't possibly use actual words to encompass the epic story line! So here, betray me, and visit this website. Actually it's not really betrayal, because I'm referring you there. It's Goodreads, enjoy. 

Review: Wooooooowwwwwwwwww. Wow wow wow wow. Oh my goodness, this book was better than the first one. Is that even possible? I was so sad when this book ended. Imagine how devastated I was when I found out the next book won't be out until September. I'll give you a hint: Very. Okay, that's all I can think of to say.

Words to the Characters:

Jesse: I admit it, I'm jealous. Very jealous. 

Cassius: I know I planned something to say to you...but no matter how much I wrack my brain, I simply cannot remember it. But I know it was remarkably witty and intelligent, as are all of my comments.

This is where I say goodbye, but do not worry, I will be back soon. I'm not sure how soon, though, because, as I have mentioned before, I need to visit the library.

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment