Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WELCOME BRYAN DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello world! It's been awhile! At least two days, at most four. But let's meet in the middle and say three. Whoa, after actually checking, it really has been three days! I am the champ at guessing! Okay, you caught me, I knew it had been three days the whole time. I have good news! According to Zoraida Cordova's website, her next book will be called...wait for it...The Vast And Brutal Sea ! I'm really excited, even though I haven't read the second novel in the trilogy yet. And one more thing for this paragraph, I'm entering a contest and I need your help! At least this blog's help. I'm just going to put the links to Bryan Davis's many websites and call it a preamble. His website:  http://www.daviscrossing.com/ His shopping page: http://www.daviscrossing.com/shopping.htm And his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BryanDavis.Fans Okay, book time. OH MY GOSH BRYAN DAVIS IS GOING TO LOOK AT THIS BLOG!!!!!!! !!! !!! !!    !!!!!!! Okay. Got that out of my system. Now it's really time to talk about the book. Oh, and sorry about this paragraph being high lighted weirdly, that was an accident.

So, I recently read a book called Firestorm by David Klass. It is book one in the Caretakers Trilogy (yay!) I've never read a David Klass before, but we'll talk about his first impression later. Right now I'm just going to give you a little Amazon link to go. Wow, this is a short paragraph. I wonder if Bryan Davis is reading this. Hello Bryan! 

Summary: Can you give me a second here to consult my notes? I'm kidding, I didn't write any notes, but I still could use a second to work up a convincing summary that won't give away the secrets, of which there are many, of the book. Okay. I'm ready. Are you ready? I hope so, because I'm beginning in 3....2....1...Now. This book is all about this guy, named Jack, and how his whole life is turned upside down when he finds out people are hunting him down, trying to kill him. But for what reason? His is doomed not to know because the people who do know think he can't handle the truth! But, with the help of some friends that may or may not be trustworthy, he kind of just goes through life, saves the world, hangs out, fights some people. You know, everyday teenage stuff. Or at least ordinary teenage in my genre. Do you think Bryan Davis is still reading this? I hope so.

Review: Okay! Wow! This book was am-a-zzzzing. I enjoyed almost every single bit of it! But, I do have to say that the "pace making sentence fragments" got old REALLY quickly. I almost couldn't handle, but I powered through, and am completely happy that I did, because this book was great. But this is coming from the anonymous book reviewer who almost never comes across an un-liked book. But all previous reviews aside, this book was simply wonderful. I devoured every word. I wonder if Bryan Davis is still sticking around?

Words to the Characters:

Jack: Very foudroyant tale. Look that one up, my friend, but not now. Now it's time to laugh at my own joke. Ha ha. Joke.

Gisco: Is your name supposed to sound like that cooking grease stuff, or is that a coincidence?

Eko: Does your name sound like echo or eco or what? Confusing!

Well, that's all I've got for you today. Bye I guess. I wonder if Bryan Davis read this whole post, or if he stopped halfway through. Does anyone read my whole posts? Sometimes I can't even follow them. Bye!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.   

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thank you for posting the information about my websites. :-)

    Bryan Davis

    ReplyDelete