Monday, May 27, 2013

How Many Different Series Books Can Be In One Series?

Hello world! It's been a while! I'm not sure how long it's been exactly, but I'm positive it's been at least a few days. Anyways, remember when it was my fiftieth review...seems like so long ago now, but it was just about 20 or so books ago, and I reviewed that one book? Well...

So I just finished this book called Saint by Ted Dekker. And it's one of the Books of History. Or is that Chronicles? I don't know, but it's one of those. It's also a Paradise Novel. Explanation: The Books of History is a series made up of three other series books of no particular order, meaning you can read them in any order you want, except for the Lost Books which have an order. Also, the Circle series must be read in a circle, but you can enter anywhere. The novels that I'm up to are the Paradise Novels, you can read them in any order, but it's recommended that you start with Sinner, which was reviewed here. Phew. That was difficult. Oh right, Amazon link.

Summaryish: You know how difficult my last paragraph was? This will be doubly so. Okay...umm...This book is about this guy named Carl who is training to be an assassin, and the people who are training him are playing all these mind games with him. Then he discovers that his name is actually Johnny, and everything he thought he knew was completely fabricated by his tormentors. This discovery leads to an epic confrontation between good and evil. Oh yeah, that was a great summary. I should make all of my summaries like back blurbs. 

Review: This was amazing! The non-stop action and heart-attack-inducing suspense were perfectly balanced with all the plot twists and conspiracies. I loved it! It was a fantastic read! Although, it was a very political and that's not really my thing, but it was still great! What else is there to say? Hm. I don't think there is anything. Oh well.

Words to the Characters:

Carl/Saint/Johnny: Do you have a multiple personality disorder? I guess having your identity stripped will do that to you.

Dale/Englishman/Unman: What is with all this having three names thing? The weird thing is, it's not confusing.

Kelly: For spoiler reasons, I'm going to encode my message for you. 4-9-19-20-18-21-19-20!!!!!!!

Okay, that's it for today. Join me next time for the little sibling of an almost Wow. Just Wow. So that's be in like, what, a day?

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment