Thursday, December 19, 2013

Lifelight Is The New Imagination.

Hey world! It's me again. If your wondering why it took a few days, when in my last post said it would probably be tomorrow...It's because I'm a lazy book glutton. But the good news is I now have two books to review. The bad news is, you probably won't get them both today because, as aforementioned, I'm a lazy book glutton who has to make cookies. Well, enough lolly gagging in the first paragraph, let's skip on over to the next paragraph.

So, I just finished this book called The Reality Bug by D.J. MacHale. As you probably know, it is book four of tenish in the Pendragon series. And boy are things heating up...Geez! But that's something for paragraph number three. This paragraph is only talking about the book, and of course giving out the Amazon link. If you click on that link, you can get a sneak peak into the audio book, to which I am currently listening! It has some nice voices. The weird thing about this book, though, is that I think the first chapter is actually the last chapter of the previous book. But I might have just read the sneak peak. I don't think so, though, because I never do that.

Summaryish: Bobby's forth adventure takes him to the technologically advanced world of Veelox. In the territory, everyone is totally obsessed with living out their fantasies in a system called Lifelight. As a result, the real physical world of Veelox is tumbling into disarray. In an effort to fix this, the Traveler from Veelox, Aja, created a bug that was designed to make the fantasies less than perfect. But things spiral out of control when they realize that the bug is a lot more powerful than they had thought, thanks to Saint Dane. It is now feeding off of the fears of the people and plaguing them with their worst nightmares.

Review: This book was simply fabulous! I feel like with every new book in this series, it's just getting more and more awesome. I'm very happy with the way this series is turning out. I thought this book was going to be predictable and cliché, but it wasn't. It was totally different from the other books in the series and any book I've read before. That I can remember at least. It's gabber-flasting the way this series has developed since the first book so long ago, and I'm super excited to see how it's going to turn out. I'm just going to tell you one thing: Don't pick up this action-packed thrill ride of suspense and intrigue if you're not willing to commit yourself to the series. Trust me, you won't be able to stop once you start. I must say one negative thing, though, there were a few places the dragged, but that was more than made up for in the spots so jam-packed I had to take a break to stare at my ceiling and process all that I was reading!

Words to the Characters:

Aja: It's all good, Aja, nobody's perfect. 

Bobby: I want to come...Hey!! I actually might be able to now!

Gunny: Why, Gunny, why!?

Okay, that's all. Until next time, readers, which may or may not be today.

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment