Thursday, July 17, 2014

AGH! Still No Song!

Hey world! Isn't this amazing? TEN posts in a row! My Arnold Palmer tastes weird. Well, that was a random comment! I also got new tea, so next time I blog, it can be at tea time! Woo! I also just won the game 4096, so all-in-all, I'm having a great day. Snap, something terrible is probably going to happen now. Oh well, that will make the good things seem even better!

So, yesterday (I'm all caught up now!) I finished this book called Perfect Lies by Kiersten White. I just spent an hour entering a contest. Yeesh. Anyways, this is the sequel to the book Mind Games and I don't think there's going to be another one, kind of like the last book I reviewed. If you're looking for the Amazon link, it's here! Not a very good audible, Fia's parts should be faster and jumpier.

Summaryish: Rules = on. After pretending to kill her sister when actually handing her over to the Lerner group to protect her, Fia is deep in the Keane foundation working with her boyfriend to take down his father from within. Meanwhile, Annie is trying to save the girls that Fia is helping to recruit to the school and trying to figure what Fia's plan is through her limited visions of her. 

Review: I loved this book! So much it took me less than one day to finish it! I really like the way it flips through time "six months before" and "five days before" and back to "five months before," it's beautiful the way the story reveals itself in leaps and bounds, something that keeps you guessing until the very end! I can really appreciate the amount of work that went into creating the timeline! It's excellent and leaves you short of breath with all of the twists and turns and mysteries and I-must-know-NOW-therefore-I-will-read-until-seconds-before-dinnertime. It's a gem, I'm happy I picked it up!

Words to the Characters:

Fia: I'm happy that you finally got what you wanted for yourself, you deserved it after all you went through.

Annie: Snapskers, I did not expect THAT! But well done, you're a good sister.

Okay, I'm done. See you in a few days, because the marathon is officially OVER!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment