Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Here Fishie Fishie!

Okay, this post is going to be really quick, because it's almost dinner time, and it's not about a book.

I got a fish tank!!!!! You can see them over there --------------------------------> 
They were inspired by my fellow blogger Peanut Butter Girl, author of Mirandomness. (Hey, Peanut Butter Girl!!! How's your game coming!?) Like hers, my adorable little fishes have names.

The red one is named Blinkey, the white one is filling in for Pinkey (Blogger doesn't have a pink color!) the blue is Inky, the orange equals Clyde, and the yellow one is named Pacman. If you haven't guessed already, they are named after the characters in the hit arcade game "Pacman" If you watch them long enough, Blinkey, Pinkey, Inky, and Clyde will change color to blue, and Pacman will eat them! Oh, you can also feed them their food if you click on them. I would appreciate it if you did, I don't want my babies getting skinny!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer. 


P.S. How long did you look at my fish before you realized I was lying when I said they would change colour?  Comment that, I really want to know!

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm. It took me about a minute to read all that so about a minute!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to be of Inspiration! Hmmm, I wonder if the Fish visit each other when we're not looking... Like Wreck-it Ralph! Did you see that movie? It was adorable! Anywho, I should probably get back to doing English... Oh! And my game! It's done, so I didn't have any Game Design work this week. It is called (ironically) Feed the Fish. Well, I've got to go now. Bye!

    ReplyDelete