Thursday, March 14, 2013

Can You Spell Awesometatiousfulicious?

Hello! I can't believe this, I almost forgot to review this book!! But I remembered just before it completely slipped my mind!! Good for me! Go my brain! Woo! So welcome. I hope you're having a good day. I'm having a great day, made extra special because I'm blogging!! Anyways, let's get into the thick of it!

So, I just finished this book called The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom . It is not a series,but it was every bit as delightful as one! But we'll talk about that in a paragraph or two. For right now, though, we're going to talk about Amazon links, and the fact that you can find one right here for the book I'm reviewing now.  In case you're wondering, I thought about not reviewing this, but then I realized it'd only been a couple of books since I didn't review a book last. So then I thought: Why keep the public from knowing this book? It was just sooo good, that not even reviewing it could ruin it for me. But, again, we'll talk about that later.

Summaryish: So this book is about Father Time, the first person to ever count the hours, and how he was forced to live in a cave for what seems like more than an eternity listening to everyone complaining about time. You know, not enough of it, it's going too slow, it's going to fast, too much time on my hands, etc. It's also about Sarah Lemon and her problems, and Victor (I don't remember his last name) and his problems. Father Time then breaks out of his cave, and his fate becomes entwined with those of the two nice people previously mentioned. Yeah, that about sums it up.

Review: Oh my goodness! I don't even know what to say! Any words I say could not do this book justice! It deserves fireworks! And cake! (Oh, and speaking of cake, happy Pi Day!) This book quite literally changed my life. Some of the sentences really stood out, and made me want to reach into the pages and take the sentence out and glue it to my mind somewhere so I'll never forget it.  And I'm glad I took the few extra minutes searching for it in the library where it was carelessly miss-shelved. Plus, it was written in this cool mix of bold and regular font that I've never seen before, and it was lovely! Okay, review done.

Words to the Characters: 

Sarah: You seem like you need a hug, I'd be happy to give you one. You know...if you were real.

Victor: I'd re-think that if I were you.

Ethan: You'd better be happy you're fictitious or I would punch you in the face. That sounded mean. I take it back. I would just ignore you in a chilly way. 

That's it for today!! Don't forget to comment your favourite books! My reading list is growing short yet again. Bye!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment