Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I Kind Of Wish The Fate Of The World Rested In MY Hands Now.


Hello world! Nice to see you again. So, it's been about a day since my last review, and I'm really super excited about reviewing this book! But, trust me, it's going to be difficult in the summaryish department, so I hope you appreciate all the hard work I put into this. Well, you don't have to appreciate it, I'm just happy you're reading it!

So, I just finished reading this book called Trust No One by Linda Sue Park. It is book 5 of 6 (I think) in the Cahills vs.Vespers  series, companion series to The 39 Clues. And...oh snap...book 6 in this series came out TODAY!!!!!! WOO! That's exciting. And look at this...there's going to be a THIRD series. I love these books, they're short but exciting! Woops! Almost forgot the Amazon thingy

Summaryish: Oi veh...okay. I can do this. Power of positive thinking. Alright, so member of the Cahill family have been kidnapped by the evil Vespers. And the aforementioned Vespers are forcing Dan and Amy (along  with the Rosenblooms, who kind of tagged along) to do there dirty work. I.e. mostly rob museums. This time around, they must find a missing folio of the famous Voynich document. Oh, and Dan is secretly collecting the ingredients of the 39 clues with intent to take the serum!! Ahh!

Review: Okay, I was literally having trouble breathing at the end of this book. Like, seriously, hyperventilating. Maybe I was choking on AWESOMENESS!! Incredibly epic, if a little short. I'm really disappointed that I have to wait through the cycle of holds before I can get my greedy little paws on the next one in the series, which, as I believe I have mentioned already, coincidentally came out today!!

Words to the Charcters:

Dan: Oh. My. Snap. 

Amy: SNAP OUT OF IT!! WE NEED YOU!!! 

Wow. That was short. Sorry about that. Maybe my next post will be longer. But, the book I'm reading next is a sequel to a Wow. Just Wow. so maybe it will be even shorter than this. Bye!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment