Tuesday, March 19, 2013

OooooOOOOOoooo I'm A Ghost! Boo!

Hey everybody! Nice to see you all again! I'm back for more blogging! But that's no surprise. What IS surprising is that...um...I actually don't have anything surprising to share. Oh well. Anyways, as I said yesterday, I hope you're in the mood to shake some speare, because here comes Shakespeare!!

So, I just finished reading this play called Hamlet by William Shakespeare. Obviously, not a series. But, hey, maybe some plagiarizer out there did write a second. I doubt that though, because of the ending. Anyways, I might get this book in Klingon, because, you know what they say, you haven't heard Shakespeare until you've read him in the original Klingon. Well, if you want the Amazon link, look no further!  Actually, I'd like you to keep reading this...  

Summaryish: Okay, pretty easy summary today. This play is about a guy named Hamlet, and his daddy just died. I know sad, right. And his mommy married his uncle, so now his uncle is also his father, which is actually kind of weird. So, when the ghost of Hamlet's father starts wandering around at night and talking to Hamlet about revenge and stuff, it eventually drives our friend mad. And then there's some ensuing chaos, and then the ending kind of sneaks up on you. Okay, that's the summary!

Review: This book - I mean play - was pretty fantastic!! I will admit that it's not one of my favourite works of Shakespeare, but it's not one of my least favourite either. It's kind of floating around in the middle there, not fantabulicious, but not awful either. AI'm just really excited that now I can finally understand all those Hamlet references!!!

Words to the Characters:

Hamlet: And why exactly did this drive you crazy? It's just ghost, sheesh.

Ophelia: See, your insanity, I get, your friend Hamlet's, not so much. Hugs. 

 Alrighty, stay tuned for a science fiction book!! Bye!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment