Monday, March 11, 2013

I'm Still Kind Of Dizzy...


Hello world! Nice to see you! I have finished another book! You know what that means...I get to review it here! I'm so excited to share my opinions with you, insert-name-here! I'm going to cut this paragraph short and get right into it! Here I go...

So, I just finished this book called The Death Cure by James Dashner yesterday. And I'm a little confused...with the time change, not the book. I mean, I have a reading log to keep track of my reading habits, so did it really take me an extra hour to finish it? Would I have finished yesterday's yesterday if the time hadn't changed? Another battle won by my age old enemy Day Lights Savings. Anyways, it's book three in the Maze Runner Trilogy, and I reviewed the one before this one: Here. And here's the Amazon link.  

Summaryish: Alrighty, difficult summary for me today. Let's see...what didn't happen in this book? Okay, so the final Trial is over, kind of, but WICKED is still keeping the Gladers and members of Group B for reasons I can't remember. But then they all escape to Denver, a "safe town" where they encounter tons of problems and enlist the help of the Right Arm, a group dedicated to overthrowing WICKED. Geez, was that the whole summary? It looks so short. Oh well, it's the best I can do. 

Review: I really enjoyed this book! I did have a little attention wandering near the end, and some parts were a little repetitive, but the story was great! Plus, everything flowed together beautifully. There was just enough drama and action and things going wrong, and it all balanced out perfectly. If it were written by anyone else, it just wouldn't work. 

Words to the Characters: 

Tommy: I never thought I'd say this, let alone say it twice, let alone again say it twice on the same blog in the same section of the blog too but: I would have reacted the same exact way if my brain were threatened.

Newt: Oh snap, I can't even believe it, but I do at the same time! Believe it that is...

Oky doky, all done here! See you next time, my first Mitch Albom, and it looks so good! Bye!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer. 

1 comment:

  1. Judging by the title, this sounds like an interesting book.

    ReplyDelete