Sunday, September 29, 2013

A Shocking Deviation From The Trodden Path.

Surprise! This is my first ever non-post that wasn't a Wow. Just Wow. What are you talking about Xxxxxx? You may be asking. Well, it's complicated, but I did not finish this book. I've only ever not finished a book twice before, and I didn't tell you about those, so this is a big deal. I would be neglecting the duties of the Sacred Order of the Blogger if I did not warn you away from this book. This is where it get's difficult. The author, Jeyn Roberts, writes well. The book, Dark Inside, is not a "bad" book. It's a bad for you book. This novel is the stuff of potential nightmare, and I read James Dashner and Robert Liparulo, and sometimes  Susan Beth Pfeffer, who find it entertaining to throw dead bodies around. But those book have hope and love and happy endings. This book may have a happy ending, I don't know - I didn't finish it. But I gave this book a fair chance, 167 pages, before I finally said enough. A meaningless story of murder and fear and hatred is not a book I want to read. Good day.

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment