Sunday, September 22, 2013

Can't Hold On Any Longer, And Now These Guys Are Falling For You...Right Out Of The Sky, In Fact.

Hello world!! Yup, I'm back!! I found the time to review the second book!! Woo! Umm...what else is there to say? I'll just skip down to reviewing, then, since I can't think of anything.

So, about yesterday I finished reading this book called Nevermore by James Patterson. This one is the last book in the Maximum Ride series! I've reviewed this entire series on my blog! Woo! Yay! Celebrate! Here's the link to the one that comes right before this one, from there you'll find links to the other ones if you want to see what I thought of them. And last link of the paragraph, the Amazon link! Few, that was a bunch of links! 

Summaryish: In the final adventure of Maximum Ride, it's the end of the world that Max was charged with saving. Not nearing the end, like it has been for the past seven books, but the end. And the possibility that she may not save the world is growing more and more probable. Plus, it's time for Max to make her final decision between Dylan and Fang. 

Review: I have to admit, this has been a great series that has filled my days and nights with excitement and adventure and all sorts of fun stuff, plus comedy! But, towards the end, and especially super duper in this book, it's turned into more of a romance than and action adventure. I mean, sheesh, more Erasers, less kissing, please. But hey, if you ignore those parts, all 50 pages of it would be great!!!! I also liked how the ending didn't leave you feeling exactly finished. There are still some unanswered questions, unsolved mysteries, it could really go either way, so bravo for that! My official opinion of this entire series was that it was better at the beginning and towards the end got a little...oi veh. Is oi veh even an adjective? I don't know.

Words to the Characters:

Max: I can't think of anything to say to you, sorry.

Dylan: Loyalty is a very nice thing to have. 

Fang: Okay, one thing I don't like about you: That thing with Maya happened and then you just come crawling back to Max? Sheesh, man. Not cool. Also, from the beginning of this series, Max has been saying that you are quiet and don't talk much, but I think you talk more than Nudge, Iggy, Gazzy and Angel combined. Hmm. Weird.

Okay, that's all! Bye! Join me next time for something I thought had to do with King Arthur but is interdimensional travel instead!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment