Thursday, August 1, 2013

Cue Fanfare! Doo-Doo-Da-Loo!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey world! Boy have I been slacking! I said I was going to blog again Tuesday, and now it's Thursday and I have two more books to review! I'm only going to review two of them today though, because I have an announcement to make tomorrow. Today's announcement is that...wait for it...It's my hundredth review!!!!!!!!! Ahhh! Woohoo! Kind of weird, actually, I've only read a hundred books since October! Crazy! So what are we still talking about? I've got my hundredth review to write!

So, a few days ago, the length between that day and today being something for which I apologize, I finished this book called Angel by James Patterson. It is the penultimate book in the Maximum Ride series. So far, I've reviewed every book in this series, except the one I haven't read yet, so HERE is the link to my last post about this, which will start a whole trail back to the beginning. Or maybe not, sometimes I don't feel like linking. Last link of the day, the Amazon link!

Summaryish: Yet ANOTHER new enemy threatens the flock. This time in the form of a mysterious organization telling people to save the world by killing all the humans to create room for the New World, where everyone is a mutant - Excuse me, I forgot we weren't using that word anymore - an enhanced human. Anyways, with Fang gone and starting his own flock, it'll be harder than ever for Max and the remaining flock to defeat this enemy...Unless they join up with Fang.

Review: Hurray! It got better! In the past, the Maximum Ride series was slipping into the dreaded realm of the improbable, it was getting hard to believe. But recently it has begun climbing the ranks back up to good  reads, where it would have been nice if it had stayed. This book was great though, nice for a hundredth review, but would have been a little weak for, say, a two hundredth review. That's my official opinion, moving on!

Words to the Characters: 

Max: Awkward...

Fang: You have become quite the chatterbox lately. 

Dylan: I have a leftover comment from the book before this one: Sniffing people's stuff is a little weird.

Okie dokie, that seems like it for my hundredth review! Join me in a few seconds for my hundred-and-first! Bye!


Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment