Tuesday, July 16, 2013

...Rocky Mountain Climbing, And I, Watched A Mutant Bird Kid As It Was Flying!!

Hey world!! Wow, I took my own sweet time blogging, didn't I? I mean, what has it been? A whole day!? I can't believe I took so long! Anyways, I really need to hurry along with this post because I'm going to the water park! Again! So here I go...

So, last night I finished reading this book called Fang by James Patterson, book six of eight in the Maximum Ride series. But also book 3 of the Protectors series. It's kind of like it's in two series at once. Maybe it has an alter ego. Does it have an evil twin? Is it secretly trying to take over the world?! Aahh! Well, if you want to help the evil-twin-alter-ego take over the world, click here for the Amazon link!

Summaryish: Okay, I'm getting tired of saying "new enemy," but I guess there has to be a new antagonist for every book, so I'm just going to have to say it. When a new enemy threatens the flock, Max decides they should probably stop him before re-ruining their lives. But, when Angel votes yet again to be the new team leader, and she also predicts that Fang will die soon, well, it's needless to say things get complicated. Also, a new flock member shows up seemingly just in time to...dare I say it? Take Fang's place. I guess I do dare. 

Review: You know how I've been saying this series is rapidly growing more and more unbelievable and too much emphasis on the fiction in science fiction? Well, today that's not true. I guess Mr. Patterson realized it was all getting to be a little too fictitious and fixed it! Hurray! Good news for everyone! Especially me, since I really enjoyed the book! It was great! Fast paced, and better than all the books preceding it! I'm happy I stuck with the series now because I really super liked the book!

Words to the Characters:

Max: Haha, I knew you couldn't stay away for long!

Fang: Why! Why'd you do it!!!??!! 

I think that's all I have to say! Bye now! Join me next time for something I've been waiting for for, like, 104 books. Maybe even more!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment