Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sin Eater? Pssh! I'm The NUTELLA Eater! Rar!

Hey world!!! Wow, has it been a while or what? Well, the good news is that I have two books to review today!! And the one after this one is going to be very special indeed! But we'll jump through that wormhole when we get there. Now, we're going to be talking about a book! Huzzah!

So, I just finished this book called The Sin Eater by Francine Rivers. Most likely not part of a series since it ended like 100 years after it began and it ended with a whole...well I guess I can't tell you, can I? Oh well. Anyways, here's something cool! It was made into a movie! Here's the trailer on YouTube! And last but not least, the Amazon link. Wow! What a link-y paragraph!

Summaryish: This book is all about this girl, Cadi Forbes, and how she feels guilty all the time for something she did, but I can't tell you what. Anyways, so it's the 1850's, and when somebody dies an outcast called the Sin Eater comes and eats their sins so they can go to heaven. So Cadi sets out on a quest to find him so that maybe he can eat her sins and relieve her of her awful guilt. The End.

Review: At first, I wanted to cry because then my tears would obscure the pages and I wouldn't have to read anymore, it was so boring. I was all upset because I didn't want to read a bad book, and I was going to the library tomorrow and bad books take longer to read and I wouldn't be able to start my new books for a while. But then it got good. And I was sad at 11:22 when it was lights out time. It didn't have explosions, no aliens, no robots, no electricity. But it was still good! 

Words to the Characters:

Cadi: Cay-dee or CAH-dee? I was thinking CAH-dee.

Fagan: Your daddy is kind of mean. But you're nice, so that's good.

Okay, this post is over. I have to put my laundry away and read a book, so I'll post again really super later, okay? Bye!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment