Friday, July 26, 2013

Open The Door, Get On The Floor, Everybody Walk The Dinosaur!

Hey world! It's me again! Back from the limbo between posts! Right about now you may be asking what this post is going to be about. So, even if you aren't asking that, I'm going to answer. I'm writing about books. Especially the one I just finished. Double especially the one I'll be naming in three...two...one. Now.

So, ten minutes ago (literally!), I finished this book called Tim, Defender of the Earth by Sam Enthoven, who is a British author! Three cheers for England! Anyways, as far as I know, it's not a series. Just phase two in Mr. Enthoven's master plan to take over the world one thriller at a time. Well, he's got some competition, because I'm taking over the world one Amazon link at a time. There are also some other parts of the plan that are, sadly, classified, and sharing them with you could get me arrested. 

Summaryish: This book is all about this guy...or actually giant Tyrannosaur-like monster beast, who is the Defender of the Earth. So, when a mad scientist takes his nanobot experiments to the extreme, Tim (the kindly monster) has to stop him, with the help of two kids One of whom happens to be the mad scientist's daughter! Ah! Okay, nothing more to summaryishize.

Review: Okie dokie, this book was last in my pile for a reason: I thought I wasn't going to like it much, but it looked kind of fun. Key word: Thought. I actually really loved this book! It was mysterious, suspenseful, actiony, and who doesn't love dinosaurs using Big Ben as a spear as he fights a cloud of microscopic robots?I love it when that happens! Although it is getting a little old...That was me attempting humor, I've actually never seen it before this. But it sure was fun to watch! 

Words to the Characters:

Tim: You're really nice for a giant mutant monster.

Chris: If you don't want it, I'll take it!

Okay, post over. This was my last book, so I don't know what's coming next or when! Tootaloo!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment