Sunday, November 10, 2013

I'm Just Waiting For My Legacies.

Hey world!! It's me again! I was just looking at my "To Read" list, and noticed it was getting a little short. You know, I think it would be kind of nice of you if you commented some good books. As a reward for that, I'll even review them! I'll even put your screen name in the title and you can be as famous as me! (Which isn't very famous, but I do have three regular readers based on the poll. Hello regular readers!) Anyways, I think it's about time for the next paragraph. And...pressing the enter key!!

So, I just finished this book called The Fall of Five by Pittacus Lore. It's book four of the I Am Number Four series, but sadly, I read all the other books BB so no links to previous reviews. I did however review a collection of three short stories that go with this series, so you can go here to look at that if you would like. I just can't wait for the next book in this series! I'm going to have to raid the library for the other short story collection because I am sooo ready for some more of this action. Checking the library website....AAHHHH!!! THEY DON'T HAVE IT!!!!! RAR!!

Summaryish: I don't think there is a lot I can say about this book without giving away the epic plot twists and woooowwww moments. But I can give you a series overview. So around maybe 11 years ago aliens landed on our planet after four years traveling through space. The Loric, 18 of them: 9 Garde, and their Cêpans (or protectors). They've been in hiding for a really long time, running from the evil Mogadorians who want to kill them. But now, the time has come to fight back. They've been training for a long time, and whether they're ready or not, they can't put the battle to protect Earth and return to Lorien any longer. Their Legacies (superpowers) are developing...and the leader of the Mogs is more desperate than ever. 

Review: I am very very mad right now. Why, oh why was this book only 355 pages? Oi, this is just like ending Artemis Fowl, but worse because these guys are aliens. Okay, it's not that bad, but pretty close. In the grieving process, I'm pretty sure I'm stuck in the "Anger" phase because, as I have said before, I'm about ready to threaten to push someone. (That's big for me, I'm a pacifist.) Rar. It's just that the next book did not suddenly apear in my hands the moment I finished this book. Setrakus Ra must be jamming my Legacy that makes books appear, or something. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm an adrenaline junkie; that's just me living in the thrill sequence. And, yeah, I get adrenaline rushes from books all the time, pretty much everyday actually, but I don't think I've been this breathless over a book in a while. I probably wouldn't have reviewed this if I weren't so excited about the

Words to the Characters:

Four: Six is for Sam, and don't you forget that.

Ella: Oh snap. What now? No way, it just can't be...it just can't. Deep breaths. We'll get through this.

Five: Rar. I've been raring a lot lately, maybe I should get that checked out.

Nine: Sheesh, man, why couldn't that tree have broken your jaw!!?

Eight: Nononononononononoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! You're lying, it's just not true!!!

Marina: See, you do have a fighting Legacy.

Wow, that was a lot of characters to whom to speak, but I was excited about it. I guess the better the book the more characters for whom I have words. Still thinking about the catch phrases...how about happy reading?

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment