Saturday, January 11, 2014

My Sweater Does The Same Thing.

Hey world! Me again for the third time in a row!! I'm so hungry! This might have to be a quicky! So, blah blah blah, introductory paragraph gaining in necessary length....Hum-dee-doo-dah. Is this paragraph over yet? Goodness. I can't just have a teeny intro paragraph!! Blah blah blah, and....We're good.

So, just this morning I finished this book called Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi. It is book two in the wonderful trilogy about Juliette, this first book I reviewed a few books ago, right here! My tummy is grumbling...I'm going to have to be quick. TheAmazonLinkIsRightHere. Okay, maybe not that quick. In case you didn't understand me, try clicking here for the Amazon link!

Summaryish: Please, skip this paragraph if Shatter Me hasn't been experienced. Juliette has escaped from Warner and has hidden herself away at Omega Point, the safe-spot for people with abilities like hers. But she's doesn't even get comfortable before things start going wrong. As she struggles with controlling her power, Warner is getting closer to finding her. He will stop at nothing...but neither will she. And while that is occurring, she's also having some major drama!!!

Review: Would you like to join me in anxiously counting down the days until February 4th? I just checked my library...They haven't preordered it yet, which means I'll probably have to wait even LONGER!!! GAAAH! I can't stand it!!! Anyways. There were lots of parts I skipped because...yuck. But there were plenty more parts I devoured like the lunch I'm planning now. I looked at the clock, and before I knew it was an hour...then two...then it was tomorrow and I was thinking, "If tomorrow is today, that means today is yesterday and where does that leave the future?" and that actually happened twice! Remember when I said I finished the book this morning? It was 12:22 AM. I will admit, though, the hot poker from the last book did cool off a little bit. But, as we all know, sequels are tough. They hardly ever live up to the first book, but I'm still looking forward to the next one. I'm so looking forward to it that my entire life right now is just forward. The past is gone, the present is gone, but that might just be because I haven't started the next book in my pile yet.

Words to the Characters:

Juliette: Go for Secret! Go for Secret!!! HE'S SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!! Don't be his Eve, be his brother's Eve!!

Warner: See, I knew it was possible.

LUNCH TIME!!!! See you next time who knows when with another new world!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment