Monday, June 23, 2014

I Had I Really Weird One Last Night Involving Einstein's Face on Money.

Hey world! It's me, back many more days after I thought I would be. But, hey, life, it just keeps on happening. I'm taking tea a little early today, and I've established several times before that tea time is also a wonderful blogging time. I'm also eating a popsicle! Yay! It's grape flavored, and happens to be the color of my favorite smell. Good luck figuring that one out. But, you will no longer have to puzzle over what book I'm going to review because I'm going to tell you just as soon as I press the enter key.

So, I read this book called Dreamtreaders by Wayne Thomas Batson a while ago because I still had a day until I could go to the library, and I had finished all my library books the day before. Now I only have three back-up books, but maybe I'll get the sequel to this book once it's written and have that. It's a series by the way, trilogy I believe. Before I decided that I could never have a favorite author without reading at least one book by every author in the entire world, this guy was in that slot. OW! Hot hot hot hot....Blowing on the tea is a good idea. But you never have to blow on Amazon links, because they are always the perfect temperature.

Summaryish: Archer is just your regular kid...except for the fact that he's one of three people in the world who can enter the Dreamscape. It's his job to protect the world's dreams from the evil Nightmare Lord. Hang on a sec, I have way too many tabs open...Kay. Anyway, when his fellow Dreamtreader's go missing, and breaches are running rampant throughout the Dreamscape, it is up to Archer to investigate and perhaps save the world, while also battling a new foe in the real world.

Review: I better hurry, I only have half my tea left and it's cooled down now. As previously mention, Wayne Thomas Batson used to be my favorite author, and I wasn't disappointed when I read this book. Despite it's being a little short, it was still really fun to read. I can see all the storylines being put in place for the rest of the series and that excites me! With a steady pace of action, suspense, and foreshadowing, this book is sure to please readers of all ages. Although I do have one small complaint - while the story line is great, I would have liked to see the characters developed a little more. They seem a little distant from me...like they speakto each other, but never to me, kind of, if that makes sense. 

Comments:

1. Chris Hopper page 168...ha, don't think I didn't catch that.

2. I'm out of tea now...so bye.

For the second time, good bye until next time. Maybe tomorrow.

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment