Monday, June 9, 2014

Just Like The Dryer Seem to Be.

Hey world! Home, sweet home. It feels so nice! And now I finally have a proper computer on which to blog! Let the marathon begin! I have about five-ish books to review now, and in five days I'll no doubt have several more, so let's see how long this marathon can last! Maybe we'll hit a personal blog record. I'm excited. I'm going to start now. I use the most awful transitional sentences in this paragraph.

So, at least four states ago (it was a long trip) I finished this book called Endless by Jessica Shirvington. It is book four of five in the Embrace series, also known as the Violet Eden Chapters. I'm almost done reviewing this entire series! That's almost an impressive accomplishment! But not quite yet. What is absolutely true at this moment, however, is that this Amazon link is now available to you. Do you even use Amazon? I get a lot of page views from Germany (Hello Germans!) which is weird because I don't speak German, but the question is: Is there Amazon in Germany? Maybe it's a global thing, maybe it isn't. Either way, you've got the link. Nice audible, by the way. 

Summaryish: You know the rules. In fact, it's probably insulting you that I keep repeating myself, but no reading this if the other books haven't been read. Starting....now. Lilith is free. And she's terrorizing the world, not to mention Violet. Speaking of whom, her dead mother isn't so dead anymore, and the Academy is forcing her to attend. So, lots going on. Short paragraph, and it's a bad summary anyway. Don't blame me, it's been, like, over a week.

Review: This book is full of action, suspense, and intensity. Every moment had something interesting of one kind or another, though there were also parts I had to skip. The thing is though...even with all of these wonderful things that usually make up a good book...frankly, I'm starting to get a little bored. Don't get me wrong, I loved the book...but there's not really anything that makes it different from the other books in the series. It's the same struggles, just repeated over again in a different setting. And by struggles I mean her inner battles, not the outer ones - which were exciting. But, yeesh, I'm getting incredibly tired of her complaining about Lincoln and Phoenix. Lincoln and Phoenix, Lincoln and Phoenix, blah blah blah. But, considering the ending, I'm sure the last book will be different and refreshing. Bring it on.

Words to the Characters:

Violet: I've talked to you, like, three times before. This is why I need a new paragraph here. 

Phoenix: Did not see that coming...and I admire it.

Okay, I'm leaving now. See you tomorrow for day two!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment