Friday, December 7, 2012

This One Isn't About A Book.

Hello everybody. Sorry about the lack of excess explanation marks, I am just too outraged to exaggerate my enthusiasm. About what things am I outraged? you may ask. Well, I'll tell you...No, I'll show you. 

vs. 

What is this???? They gave CINDERELLA a MAKE-OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just can't do that. You just don't make-over the Disney princesses. Who gave this the okay?? We should join up and protest. No seriously. We can all make signs and stand outside Disney Land and voice our opinions. I'll bring the lemonade. (But don't come unless you're as flabbergasted as I, you're not supposed to protest unless you have a reason) I am so shocked. I just had to tell you about it. But I promise I will only use this blog for books in the future...unless of course something as shocking  this happens again. 

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer (And Disney princess lover person)

P.S. I might take this post down later when I come to my senses after my initial shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment