Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wow. Just Wow.

Hello!! I was just looking at my "Stats" page, and it turns out people in Germany and the United Kingdom look at my blog! Isn't that cool!  I think it is. Anyways. This post is actually going to be really short because...Well, you'll see.

So, I just finished this book called Human.4 by Mike A. Lancaster, and it better be part of a series, or I'm going to be really upset. Give me a sec here, I'm going to check the author's website... YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 There already is a sequel! In the US it is called The Future We Left Behind Mysterious...In some different country it is called 1.4....I'm so excited1!!!!! 

Summaryish: I was just about to start summarizing this book...when I realized I can't. Not because it's complicated. Not because the beginning gives away the end. Nothing like that at all. I just can't. Why? you may ask with a slight frown and maybe a misty eye or two. Because, I say with a compassionate cadence, if I even attempt to summarize this, it will spoil my memory of it's awesomeness. And even for you reader -- And I would die for you -- I cannot risk ruining this book in my mind. You'll just have to take my word for it that it's awesome. 

Review:  Gee wizzers. Wow. I love this book! I'm not going to tell you about how much I liked the way it was written -- That would demote it from Hopefully Something That Actually Can Happen In The Future down to Memory Of A Loved But Sadly Fictitious Book. I can't let that happen...It was too real for me. It's just too awesome to tell you anything about it. 

No words for the characters today. 

"Awwww" you say, finally letting the unshed tears fall.

"I'm sorry!" I say passionately. "Talking to the characters would require me to analyze them to find out the best thing to tell them. And, as aforementioned, I love this book too much to analyze it."

"Oh, okay," says you, as you scroll down to finish reading this post.

Anyways, I would love it if everyone who reads this post would comment, I'd like to get to know my readers. I love y'all so much it makes sense that you would tell me who I am loving. 

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer. 

1 comment:

  1. I might have to read this book that is just too good to write about!

    ReplyDelete