Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I Just Can't Stop Laughing!!! Is That Bad?

Hey everyone! So I didn't post yesterday like I thought I would and in fact should have, but I'm posting now, only one day after I said I would, so we're cool, right? Anyways, I've got a really good book for you today. I should probably start the "So" paragraph now...Here I go!

So, I just finished this book called Life, The Universe and Everything by none other than Douglas Adams! And I'm pretty sure you know this is part of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy of five books! Book three if I am not mistaken! Pretty exiting. Next up is...er...um...I actually don't remember, but I know we're not up to Mostly Harmless yet, there's one before that...So Long, and Thanks for All The Fish! I remember now. Okay, I didn't remember, I looked it up. Anyways, Amazon link can be found here! Kidding! Here

Summaryish: Okay...I think I might be able to pull this off...In the latest wild and crazy and highly improbable adventure of Arthur and the gang, Ford and Arthur are rescued from prehistoric Earth by a couch and then a flying Italian bistro. On which they learn that, yet again, they have to save the Universe. This time from a bunch of white robots that are trying to free their Masters from the planet Krikkit, The inhabitants of said planet long to be alone in the Universe and will do anything, including annihilating the galaxy, to succeed in that goal. The End. 

Review: What can I say about this book other than laughing hysterically which isn't really saying anything at all? Oo! I know! I can say...Aw man, I lost it. Oh well. I'll just say that this was a fantastic read and should be either checked out or purchased by everyone in the world!! There's not really much more I can say, it's impossible to add anything to Douglas Adams. 

Words to the Characters: 

Ford and Arthur: Y'all are best friends right? It's kind of hard to tell because Ford, you seem to ignore and confuse Arthur. And Arthur, you seem to annoy Ford to no end. Weird relationship you have there.

Trillian: Wow, good skills of observation. 

Okay, so long and thanks for all the fish, everyone! Not that I'm secretly a dolphin and the world is about to be destroyed by Vogons or anything.

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment