Tuesday, April 30, 2013

If I Were An Android...I Don't Know What I'd Do.

Hello everyone! I know, it's been a day. I said I was going to post this yesterday, but I ended up not doing that because I was still thinking about whether this book was not good enough to not review. I decided to review it. I think mostly because I just like blogging so much! Let's jump right into it!

So, the book that was almost good enough to not review is called Mila 2.0, debut novel of Debra Driza. And, if you want to trust the jacket flap, it's the first of a trilogy! Exciting, isn't it? I wonder what the series title is. I think I'll refer to it as the Mila Trilogy. Anyways, you know you want it - here it is! By the way, that's an Amazon link. 

Summaryish: Okay, I just realized something. I've been slaving away to write a nice summary that won't give anything away, but still effectively describes the novel, and look! There's a perfectly nice summary on the jacket flap or back cover of every book!! Wait just a minute. If I use those summaries, it would be plagiarism! Something I am STRONGLY against! It's a crime! And I don't want to go to jail! So I'm just going to say that this book is about a girl who finds out her whole life is a lie, she's an experiment, and the CIA is after her. Then there are all these fun tests!!! 

Review: Oh. My. Snap. You know me, when I so oh my snap - you know it's good. And trust me, it was. Read my first paragraph, I almost didn't review it! I must admit, though, at first, I was a little like "Aw man, this book is going to be about horses isn't it?" But then, BAM! It turns out it's a fantastic read about anything but horses! I loved it! It was nicely paced, and I could really connect with Mila. Definitely reserve at the library.

Words to the Characters: 

Mila: Don't worry, just because you're a robot doesn't mean you aren't awesome! In fact, robots are really really really awesome. I mean, look at Mr. Data on Next Gen, does he look not awesome to you? Didn't think so.

Holland: Dude, you need some help.

Okay, I'm done here. I hope you enjoyed my review! See you next time in a few days! The book I'm reading now is over 500 pages! Woooo! 

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment