Sunday, April 21, 2013

I'm Starting To Think It Wouldn't Matter What Faction I Would Get.


Hello everybody!! So nice to see you all!!! I have two whole books to blog about today! I've decided that most of the time, I'm just going to wait and blog twice in one day. Hmm...I think I've said that already, like, two posts ago? I don't know. Okay. I have an announcement to make, but I can't decide whether to tell you about it this post, or next post.  Since this paragraph is getting long, I'll just save the awesomazing-fantastic-super-de-duper news until next posts. Yes, I'm just building suspense. Book time!

So, I just finished this book entitled Insurgent by the world famous Veronica Roth! You've probably already guessed this, but it is the second book in what I like to call the -gent series. Officially, though, I think it's called the Divergent Trilogy. I reviewed the first book in the series right about here. And if you would like to purchase the book, you can either Google it, or do the easy thing and click here.

Summaryish: Okay, little warning here, DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT YET EXPERIENCED DIVERGENT!!!!! It is important to your emotional well-being and physical health. INSURGENT SUMMARY BEGINS NOW. So after the simulation the Erudite created that made the Dauntless destroy Abnegation, Tris and the rest of the loyal Dauntless are hiding out in Amity. (I really hope you're not reading this people who haven't read Divergent) But when they discover the Erudite are still plotting the downfall of other factions to get some important information, they go to Candor, then do some stuff, then more stuff happens and then BAM the ending sneaks up on you like a...like a...Hmm. I can't think of a simile. LIKE A CAT! Cat's are sneaky right?

PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT READ DIVERGENT MAY NOW BEGIN READING.  

Review: Wowzers! I really really really enjoyed this book! And like Mrs. Roth herself always says, "The only thing I can say is: !!!" Some parts I could have done without, but I guess those same parts added depth to the story. But still, YUCK! I liked how there was a lot of action and plenty of suspense! It was expertly balanced!! I loved it! Oh, and by the way, the next and last book in the Allegiant!! I'm so excited! I think it comes out sometime in October? Wow, that is a long way away...

Words to the Characters:

Tobias: So what's with the whole "Don't risk your life for no reason" thing? I mean, she wasn't risking her life for no reason, she was just trying to feel useful and figure out something that's important to her. It wasn't very nice of you to make her feel bad. 

Christina: Great job!!!! (I won't say for what, spoilers, but you know what I'm talking about.)

That's all for this post! I'll be back later for the next one for today AND the amazing news!!!! Bye!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment