Sunday, April 7, 2013

Just So You Know, It's Pronounced Zor-eye-duh.

Hello everyone!!! Have I been slacking, or what? First of all, I didn't get to go to the library until six days after I ran out of books!! Then when I finished the book I'm reviewing now, I was already half way done with a different book so I thought, why not wait and do them both at once? Then yesterday I forgot to blog because I was so crazy-busy. But I'm blogging twice today, so it's all good. I might even blog a third time, but it depends on how long it takes to blog right now so I can go and read the book I'm reviewing next-next. Don't worry, I'm confused too. 

So, a few days ago I finished this book called The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova. It is the first book in a series, and the second one, The Savage Blue, is coming out May 7th!!!!!! I'm sooo excited! We'll talk more about this in the review paragraph. Anyways, one last little thing for this paragraph, the Amazon link!! Okay, so you know how this blog is a world wide sensation reaching hundreds of people in 20 different countries? Well, do all countries get Amazon, or just America? Should I think about not giving Amazon links because it wouldn't be nice to some of my readers who can't use it? 

Summaryish: Oi veh, I don't think I can do this, telling you one thing about this book would give away the whole thing. Okay, I'll start with there's a tidal wave. Just a small one. And Tristan gets sucked into the ocean and some stuff happens. Then he finds out...dare I give it away? Okay, it's actually obvious, so maybe it'll be fine. Then he finds out that he's not only a mermaid but heir to the Sea Throne. But before he can claim that throne, he has to go on this crazy huge adventure battling other people who want the throne, and then the book ends. Then I scream at the top of my lungs for the next one and, upon not receiving it, start the next book in my pile.

Review: After the first two chapters, this book had made my top twenty. It completely wiped Gordon Korman right off my list. Welcome, Zoraida, to my Official List of Awesome Authors. I mean, wow. I really loved this novel, and will probably cry myself to sleep every night until I can read the second one. Bravo, huzzah, and all that jazz.

Words to the Characters:

Tristan: You can really be mean sometimes, but I guess all-in-all, you're pretty okay.

Layla: Every time I see your name, I'm thinking Sky High.  

Kurt: You know what would be good for you? Smiling. It's scientifically proven that smiles make you feel good.

Alrighty, in a few seconds I will be deep into another post, so it really doesn't make sense to say goodbye.

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment