Saturday, February 1, 2014

But I Wanted To Be Player Two!!!

Hey world! I'm eating snack, so here I am to review! It's Muller Frutup splendid strawberry yogurt, and it's quite delicious. I think you're supposed to mix it up, but I like to eat the fruit stuff and then the yogurt. What? You don't want me to review my snack, you want me to review a book? Okay, I can do that too.

So, for the last post today, this book was actually finished not too long ago at all, it's called Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. It's his first and only book, but a new book is "Coming soon" according to his beautiful and allusion-y website. It was very clever what he did to it, but you'll only get it when you read the book. Anyways, I'll bet you're wanting the Amazon link to this non-series book, huh? Well, too bad! I'm kidding, I'm kidding, relax, you worry to much. Here, take it

Summaryish: Another future book. But beyond that, it's about this guy names Wade, and also this guy named James Halliday. James Halliday was the rich inventor of the virtual reality game, OASIS, that is so popular that most everyone in the world spends their day logged in. When he died, in his will he stated that his entire fortune would be left to the person who could solve his quest, which is based entirely off of '80's pop culture, the decade in which James was a teenager. Wade, like everyone else, is searching for the sought-after Easter egg, and it took him five years, but he finally found the first clue. That's all I'm going to say.

Review: Wow snap, this book was amazing! It was incredibly wrong of me to put it on the bottom of my pile, and if I could do it over again, I would put put it right after Unravel Me. It was fast paced, and included everything I love! The future, clues, explosions, and giant robots. It was fabulous in every single way, and it doesn't matter who you are, you will love this book no matter what. It's a nerd's (definition two of course, I would never use definition one!) paradise, perfect for me! It was great. What are you still doing in this paragraph? Go get the book!

Words to the Characters:

James: We would have been the best friends in the world...

Wade: So, what are you going to do now?

Okay, I'm finally done for the day! Huzzah! This was a fun marathon, let's do it again sometime.

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.   

No comments:

Post a Comment