Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Rivers Are The New iPhone - Everyone Wants One.

Hey world! I promised a review today, and that's exactly what you're going to get! But first, I need to restart my computer. Now that I have done that, I will continue with this post. Wow, I've been writing this for like an hour and this is as far as I've gotten. That's kind of sad. I'll have to remedy that by continuing with the next paragraph.

So, not too long ago I finished this book called The Rivers of Zadaa by D.J. MacHale. This is book six of ten in the Pendragon series, in which I have reviewed all the previous books, if you want to scroll down a bunch. Anyways, this post is really short so far, so I think I'm going to plump it up with a lovely Amazon link!

Summaryish: Oo, one of my favorite songs just came on...give me sec to sing...Okay it's over. Anyways, Bobby's sixth adventure takes him to Zadaa, where Loor lives. Tension is rising between the Rokador and the Batu as water becomes more scarce than ever. In fact, the territory is on the verge of huge war that could change the face of Zadaa forever. Just normal turning point stuff, you know, no big whoop. At least it wasn't a big whoop until Saint Dane showed up...

Review: Oh my gosh. This book was fabulous! I screamed and I suspected and I pulled my hair out (literally - I'm not lying here.) And after screaming and suspecting and pulling, I started again and just totally fell apart worrying and stressing. Maybe reading isn't the best pass time in the world, especially for people with high-blood pressure, but this book is definitely worth it! 

Words to the Characters:

Bobby: Wow...I never would have thought of that.

Courtney: I so knew it! Why didn't you, it's so obvious!!!!

Okay, this post is over, and it only took me six hours to complete! Yeah, I was distracted today.

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment