Friday, February 21, 2014

This Is Why I'm Happy My Hair Is Short.

Hey world! I told you I'd be back...The good news is, I'm not the Terminator. Hmm..I don't think I've ever actually seen that movie. It's weird how some lines can be so famous, like "I am your father" or...I can't think of any more, so back to my introduction. Oh my gosh! I just got an email! I didn't know I had friends! I thought I was just a life-less lazy book glutton who prefers book characters to real-life conversation! Okay, that's pretty true...But now I have friends to share it with! So exciting! Okay, moving on.

So, sometime around yesterday, I finished this book called Entangled by a person who goes by the conspicuous name of Amy Rose Capetta. Isn't that name positively suspicious? I don't know if it's a series or not...I guess it could go both ways, but it just came out a few months ago, so really no news on that yet. I have a secret fantasy that every author I review has an email alert set up for their names, and they all meet up on Tuesdays and read my posts about them, sip various beverages, and laugh at my typos together...So maybe Ms. Capetta will show up and tell us! Or, you know, I could realize that if I scroll down it says, "Check back for news of the sequel" So, yeah, it's got a sequel coming, and you've got an Amazon link coming. 

Summaryish: It's the future. Might as well get that little tidbit out of the way. And there's this girl named Cade, who has been entangled on the particle level with a guy named Xan. So now, they can hear each other's feelings! Neat, huh? Well, it's actually a really important thing that they can do that, because Xan has been kidnapped, and it's up to Cade to find him. With the help of some new friends, they generally make a big ruckus all over the universe. 

Review: I hate this book. But I don't hate-hate it. I hate-LOVE it! And I only hate it because it didn't end the way I wanted it to, and I stamped my foot a little when I placed it on my done pile, and now I'm moping. What else could I add to that? I could talk about the action, of which there is a good amount. I could tell you about the humor, of which there could have been a little more, or I could even tell you about the suspense...But that won't change my first comment, that I HATE this book. IhateitIhateitIhateit. I'm going to scream, because that's NOT THE WAY IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED! I am dissatisfied here. But I love it so much...

Words to the Characters:

Cade: I'm not speaking to you.

Xan: I only forgive you because you were in a coma. 

Okay, that's all until I finish another book. Bye bye!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment