Monday, June 3, 2013

If I Could Fall Into The Sky Do You Think...I Would Be A Mutant Bird Kid?

Hello there! That's right, I did come back for more. I didn't even think it would actually happen, but the book I'm reviewing now was shorter than I thought it was. Well, maybe it was the same length as I though it would be, but it took shorter to read than I thought it would? I don't know. Sometimes I confuse myself. Anyways, book.

So, literally a few minutes ago, I jotted down the time and date that I finished The Final Warning by James Patterson in my reading log, rated it on a scale of one to three, and dashed over to my laptop. I hope you appreciate the dashing to my laptop part, because I tripped and almost fell in my mad rush to tell the world how I feel about said book. Wow, ever contemplated your feet before? They're very interesting. But anyways, here's the Amazon link, enjoy. 

Summaryish: This time around, Max and the gang are recruited to help non-evil scientists study - and maybe even save the world from - the effects of global warming. But, a new villain has made himself known and plans to kidnap and sell the flock to the highest bidder. Speaking of the flock, did I mention they are mutating on their own and getting new skills? Wow. Blogging right after reading something really makes the summaryish easier to write. 

Review: I really liked this book. And now to explain why I used a period instead of an explanation mark to punctuate that sentence. The reason is because, although I really super love the book and the series, it's gradually getting more and more wacky. And not lovable-Douglas-Adams-wacky, either, just plain wacky. As in, I really love this but it's hard to believe. Also known as, I'm lost in the story, but the story is losing me. Did that make sense? 

Words to the Characters:

Total: Try barking, that might help you out with your white furred wonder. 

Iggy: Mazel tov on the sight thing! 

Wow, I didn't even talk to the lead-main-character, that's me being unpredictable! Anyways, I believe I said something about the lovable Douglas Adams earlier? Well, we'll talk more about him next post! Have a great day!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment