Sunday, June 23, 2013

Oh, And Her Last Name Is Pronounced Core-doe-va. I Think.

Hey there world! Have I got a doozy for you today! I went to the library today! But this book is from my last visit, not this one. I did return it today, but I wish I could keep it forever. There are some other things I could say in this, my introductory paragraph, but it's almost dinner time, so I'm not going to.

So, I went to bed late two nights in a row, causing me to be behind on my reading and I actually finished this book, which is called The Savage Blue by Zoraida Córdova by the way, exactly as the car in which I was reading pulled up to the front door of the library. What a coinkeedink. Snap, I just got taco all over my L key. Oh well. Anyways, Amazon links are always fun, so here, have one!

Summaryish: This book encompasses the continuing adventures Tristan Hart, merman Sea Prince extraordinaire. It mainly focuses on his quest to find an oracle who can give him another piece of the legendary Trident. But he's not the only one looking for it, and his competition is catching up.  Wow! Did you read that? Best summaryish ever! I know I'm bragging, but wow, I never summarize that well. I sound like a back blurb. Maybe even a jacket flap. Woo!

Review: Geez!!! I'm speechless! I cannot think of words that would describe the level of awesome this book has surpassed. I was shocked and surprised and dizzy throughout the whole thing. I didn't see any of it coming! It was just one three-sixty after the other! And that's all I can think of to say. And yet, it does the book no justice.

Words to the Characters:

Tristan: I wish I were a merperson. That would be so cool!

Kurtomathetis:  Oh. Snap. Wow. I am just as surprised as you.

Okie dokie, this post ends here. I'm not sure what's going to happen next, I haven't organized my books yet! Bye!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment