Wednesday, June 5, 2013

One Day, I'm Gonna Be A Secret Agent. It's Been Bucket Listed.

Hello! I'm back, with my computer returned to me safely! So I thought very long and hard about this...actually, not very long, and not very hard, but I came to the same result: I am going to review this. Partly because I love reviewing books so much, and partly because I have nothing else to do. So let's get right down to it!

So, I'm pretty sure it was yesterday when I finished a book entitled Domino 29 by Axel Avian, who actually is a spy. But he could be lying. Based on his name, however, I think he should be an aviator, but being an agent is no doubt much more fun. Anyways, I'm pretty sure it's the first in a series, but if it is, no other books have been written in it. Which makes sense, since this book is still pretty new. What am I missing? Aha! The Amazon link! Here you go

Summaryish: Where to begin! Let's start with Colt Shore discovering that his parents aren't his parents and his whole life flips upside down. Then he goes on a secret mission to protect two siblings who have a kidnapping threat over their heads. But then, his mission spirals out of control, and soon his Dominoes of Life and Decisions are falling all over the place. That was a weird sentence. But it's true. 

Review: Wowzers! This was a wild ride! From start to finish, I was on the edge of my seat! Or bed, since that's where I read. I rarely ever read in actual chairs. But anyways, back to my review. I don't think I have any complaints whatsoever, except that I'm hungry. But that will soon be remedied. Which means I should wrap this post up with a few...

Words to the Characters:

Colt: I wish I were a secret agent...but then I wouldn't have time to read.

Talya: Interesting spelling of your name. It was kind of hard to get used to, but eventually I got used to it. 

Okie dokie that's all for today! Join me next time for something that's not as good as I thought it would be! But it's not over yet, so it could change! Bye!

Xxxxxx X. Xxxxxx
Anonymous Book Reviewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment